Sunday, September 30, 2012

Allison & Garrett - Detroit, MI Engagement Photography


Allison and Garrett wanted their engagement session in the heart of Detroit. I'm amazed by the beauty and diversity of the city every time I visit. This beautiful couple has over 400 photos to choose from and these are just a few of my favorites! Al & G, I was honored to take these photos for you. I am so happy for the both of you. I'm looking forward to shooting your wedding. Thanks again!






Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment